Looking to take your career to the next level?
Fiplex Communications Inc. is a company comprised of highly talented individuals passionate about telecommunications technology and eager to make a difference. Our people are a key asset in Fiplex’s Success.
It is our professionals’ expertise and know-how that empowers constant innovation taking us to the forefront of the communications industry while our product line expands and our leadership strengthens.
At Fiplex Communications Inc. we are always looking for new talented professionals for the following areas: Pre-Sales, Engineering, R&D, Sales, Inside Sales, Production and Information Technologies. Looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to: email@example.com
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people”
– Steve Jobs
Sales Representative / Executive
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through calling, emailing and/or visiting
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Responsible for preparing competitive (specs and pricing) analysis in the region
- Participate in Expo Shows or Conventions in the region
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Contributes to team effort by performing related results as needed
- Contributes to Quality Management System improvement
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
Purpose of Job:
- Support the VP of Sales Solutions & Marketing achieve company’s sales revenue growth objectives and maximize company profits
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of qualified prospects; Cooperate to maintain a healthy opportunity funnel
- Directly close sales (Runrate sales) and/or or deliver qualified opportunities to other team members (Runrate and Projects sales)
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches and digital resources throughout all vertical markets
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound phone calls and emails, maintaining and expanding the company’s database of prospects
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Receive/make calls from/to new customers and support them with their needs and requirements
- Route high-revenue qualified opportunities (Projects) to the VP of Sales Operations & Marketing to further development and closure
- Ensure follow-up by passing Runrate Sales’ leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Support sales teams closing sales and offering post-sale customer service
- CRM data maintenance
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential customers
- Prepare reports as requested by the VP of Sales operations & Marketing
- Support sales to House Accounts
- Tracking weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
Miami Office – Sales & Marketing Department
Education: College degree
Experience: 3-5 years of industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced in sales and/or customer service
- Strong phone presence and organization skills with calls made
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Excellent management of interpersonal relationships.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Highly creative and proactive
- Knowledge of sale process from initiation to close
- Maximizing area budget
- Bilingual: English, Spanish.
- CRM Software: SALESFORCE A MUST
- Microsoft Office