Looking to take your career to the next level?
Fiplex Communications Inc. is a company comprised of highly talented individuals passionate about telecommunications technology and eager to make a difference. Our people are a key asset in Fiplex’s Success.
It is our professionals’ expertise and know-how that empowers constant innovation taking us to the forefront of the communications industry while our product line expands and our leadership strengthens.
At Fiplex Communications Inc. we are always looking for new talented professionals for the following areas: Pre-Sales, Engineering, R&D, Sales, Inside Sales, Production and Information Technologies. Looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to: [email protected]
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people”
– Steve Jobs
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Inspect incoming materials, pre-assemblies, and final products against specifications ensuring requirements are met.
- Perform first article inspection in accordance with established procedures.
- Interpret engineering drawings, including blueprints, assembly diagrams, wiring drawings.
- Perform visual and dimensional checks using calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Initiate NCR to submit to providers for non-conformity materials.
- Enter data to MRB (Material Review Board) control.
- Verify assemblies are built according to BOM and logs are completed at production stages.
- Verify processes flow and control points are followed.
- Document inspection results, including rework activities performed by completing checklists along the process.
- Provide support during internal and external ISO 9001 and UL audits.
- Participate as an internal quality auditor.
- Work in conjunction with auditees and internal auditors during an internal audit.
- Ensure records generated during inspections are controlled, maintained, and organized.
- Verify measuring instruments for conformance to calibration intervals.
- Identify and report opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with RMA process.
- Provide support on tasks related to 6S Program, ISO 9001 QMS, Six Sigma.
- Contribute to team effort by performing related results as needed.
- Contribute to Quality Management System improvement.
- Perform work following all health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Knowledge in inspection and test methods
- Be able to read basic assembly/electrical drawings.
- Be able to use a variety of measurement equipment, calipers, multimeter.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Preferred
- Be a team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Experience: 1-3-year experience of industry experience
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Licenses/Certificates: Certified Quality Inspector is a plus
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Assists with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Prepares product comparison, either between company products or against competition’s products.
- Prepares pricing comparison, either between company products or against competition’s products.
- Positions and presents information on company product offerings.
- Builds technical relationships with prospects or existing customers.
- Develops and delivers product presentations and demonstrations.
- Develops and delivers training programs in the company, on-site or through webinars.
- Offers support at internal and external customer-facing events.
- Revises technical requirements from customers, helps them draw up requirements, and select the correct products and services for the Sales team to prepare proposals.
- Supports sales by responding to customer’s requests for information (RFI) through providing datasheets, manuals, technical data, etc.
- Supports sales by responding requests for proposals (RFP) from customers through creating system diagrams and Bill of Materials (BOMs).
- Liaises with other company departments to ensure accurate and timely resolution of all technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
- Cooperates with engineering to provide content for the elaboration of marketing documents like datasheets, brochures, manuals, etc.
- Puts together business success cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Provides ongoing post-sales support (Technical Support, training, documentation, visits customers location or by telephone, etc.).
- Creates system designs using iBwave software
- Creates system link budgets
- Gets involved in any other activity required to generate business.
- Covers all territories, technologies, and accounts unless Supervisor assigns the specific account to the Pre-sales person.
- Maintains the record of the sales team’s project report, updating status on a weekly basis.
- Handle special assignments to support projects (Surveys).
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Contributes to team effort by performing related results as needed.
- Contributes to Quality Management System improvement.
- Good knowledge of Signal Boosters and Fiber DAS Systems a must
- Knowledge of passive products
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio or similar
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) or similar
- Experience with iBwave design software. iBwave certification preferred.
- Experience with RF test equipment (Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, VSWR meter, etc…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution
- Affinity to both sales and technology
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Experience: : 3-5 years of industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Travel: Willingness to travel
- Location: West or Central US Region (Preferred, not mandatory)
Interested in joining the Fiplex family?
Please fill out the form below and make sure to indicate the position you are applying for.