COVID 19Aurelia Moreno
Fiplex Operational Response and Guidance
To our valued customers and partners,
We at Fiplex, like so many of our clients and stakeholders, continue to navigate the ever changing COVID-19 pandemic. We continueto monitor and follow the guidance available through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and regional public health authorities. Our thoughts continue to be with those impacted by the coronavirus including the health care professionals, first responders and related officials on the front lines of this evolving situation.
In unprecedented times like these, we look to our core values to be our guide, including: “We do the right thing,” “Our people matter” and “We are dedicated to the success of our Customers and partners.” First and foremost, the health and safety of our team members and clients remains our priority. Inevitably, the measures that we have and will continue to take to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will impact how we conduct our business. While our methods of communication and processes may change, the one thing that will not change is our commitment to providing exceptional client services delivered by a team of professionals who view themselves as an extension of your team and are dedicated to your success.
In order to safeguard both our team members and clients, we are taking the following steps:
- Utilizing phone and video conferences for customer meetings – While we value face-to-face interaction with our customers and intend to continue with them when the restrictions currently imposed are relaxed, out of an abundance of caution, we will continue to shiftcustomer meetingsand interactions to be conducted over the phone or by video conference and until the national and local restrictions are relaxed to allow travel and face to face meetings.
- Limiting on-site work – We will continue to work closely with our customers to limit our time on customer sites to only work that must be completed in person. All other services will continue to be supported remotely.
- Business travel – Fiplex has limited all business travel at this time but will travel to provide services and support to our customers as the current restrictions are relaxed.
- Maintaining essential operations – Our office and production areas remain open. In the event a temporary closure is necessary, we have contingencies in place to prevent disruptions of service and continue our operations. Visitors must call in advance for an appointment and comply with the local restrictions when visiting our facilities.
- Ongoing monitoring – We are closely monitoring updates from government and regulatory bodies that impact our customers and are prepared to respond to changes in deadlines and guidance from these entities.
We will continue to serve you with the same quality services, responsiveness, and partnership you rely on from Fiplex. We appreciate your support and understanding of these changes and restrictions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Fiplex contact with your questions or for additional information.
Please take care of yourself, your families, and your loved ones.