COVID 19Aurelia Moreno
Fiplex Operational Response and Guidance
Fiplex Communications Inc. has taken immediate action to fully comply with the national, state, and local orders and restrictions amid the COVID 19 pandemic response. As a result, Fiplex operations and our production capabilities will be impacted during the next few weeks as the country fights the COVID-19 virus. Many of our employees will remain engaged and working from home and will continue to maintain the flow of business. Nevertheless, as a result our compliance with local and federal guidelines we undoubtably expect to experience new challenges in our day-to-day operations. We pledge work with our partners, suppliers and customers as needed and express our gratitude in doing so.
As of March 24, 2020, the following statements highlight our operational response and guidance.
- Fiplex experienced a mid Q1 slowdownin raw materials and solution component deliveriesfrom both offshore and domestic suppliers, however in the past few weeks our supply chain velocity has improved as a result of offshore suppliers come back online.
- The Fiplex services team is operating remotely and is fully engaged. You may experience a delay in communications as a result,however, all efforts are taking place virtually as travel for Fiplex employees has been suspended until further notice.
- To date shipping has not been affected. We will continue to monitor shipments and transportation resources and provide updates as needed.
- Spares and replacement orders have experienced a slow down with minimal delays. We expect the slow down to tail-off as our global suppliers increase production and shipment velocity.
- Our remote workforce is connected via a secure network and we continue to operate under normal Fiplex business guidelines.
Fiplex will provide updates as our operations team makes course corrections to meet the dynamic market environment and our customer’s requirements.
Please feel free to reach out to your Fiplex contact for specific account details.