For Return Material Authorization inquiries, please complete the following form!
If your equipment requires service, please call +1 305.884.8991
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy:
No product will be accepted for warranty work without an RMA approval. Fiplex will approve the return of any equipment of its manufacture for repair and/or replacement either if units are covered under warranty or if the warranty has expired.
Return for a Credit or Exchange
To accept a return of an item, Fiplex will check that the unit is:
- Received in new and working conditions, with no signs of having been installed, without scratches and/or damages.
- Completely packed in its original package, including manuals, tools, accessories and USB.
- Packed in a box marked with the RMA provided by Fiplex.
- Original order shipping costs are not refundable. Shipping cost to send a unit back to the factory for a return is the customer’s responsibility.
Return Product for Repair
Product Under Warranty
- that fails to produce the performance as set forth in the brochures, quotations or literature provided by Fiplex, will be replaced or repaired at Fiplex’s expense provided that the failure was not the result of alteration, misuse, tampering, misapplication, shipping damage or vandalism. In these cases of factory default, Fiplex is responsible of incoming and outgoing shipping costs.
- that presents a failure during its undergoing usage, will be repaired at Fiplex’s expense provided that the failure was not the result of alteration, misuse, tampering, misapplication, shipping damage or vandalism. In these cases, the Customer is responsible for incoming shipping costs and Fiplex is responsible for outgoing shipping costs.
Product with an Expired Warranty
- Will be repaired at Customer’s expense. A formal quote will be provided to Customer and Fiplex must receive a formal PO for Fiplex to repair. In these cases, the Customer is responsible for incoming and outgoing shipping costs.
Product with no Issues Found
- There will be a minimum charge of $300.00 for product returned for repair and no issues found.
- All warranty work must be scheduled with the Fiplex RMA Department.
- Please request the Fiplex RMA Instructions for more information.